DREAM (Deferred Action) Initiative
What you should know about the “Dream” (Deferred Action) Initiative
Information that only an immigration lawyer is qualified to provide:
- How and why an application under this “Dream” program can effect your immigration status in the future, as well as that of your family and loved ones;
- What rights and privileges does an approved application under the “Dream” (Deferred Action) Initiative afford you;
- Are you able to obtain a driver’s license, social security number, etc., if your application under the “Dream” (Deferred Action) Initiative is approved;
- What is your exposure if you do submit an application under the “Dream” (Deferred Action) Initiative?
- Can U.S.C.I.S. place you into deportation/removal proceedings if your application is denied?
- There are many factors that can affect your application under this program and your immigration status; how you can protect your status!
Only an immigration lawyer can provide you with the information that is absolutely essential to your future in this country. Contact us for a consultation regarding this crucial issue, because being well informed and taking the proper course of action can be a life changing experience for you and your loved ones.